Aglo-marble window sills
Aglo-marble window sills are made of carefully selected splinters of natural stone (namely, about 95% of the mass) and special types of polyester resin (namely, 5% of the mass) which constitute the binder for the structure of this material.
The colour palette of aglo-marble
With a wide range of colours, we may limitlessly create interiors, achieving the desired climate inside. The conglomerate marble is also a perfect material to be used in the case of stairs, countertops, internal elements of façades and many other elements. We may offer you coarse-grained conglomerate marble (e.g. Botticino) and the close-grained type (e.g. BeigeMarfil, Polare).
- perla arte
- monte bianco
- black mamba
- beige milano
- beige marfil
- bianco carrara
- breccia aurora
- perlato appia
- rosa del garda
- rosso asiago
- The window sills of the thickness of 20 and 30 mm with a desired size (max lenght 3000mm)
- the approx. weigh of 1 sq. m of the material is: thickness 20 mm – approx. 55 kg,thickness 30 mm – approx. 85 kg
The cleaning and maintenance of granite
Do odpowiedniej pielęgnacji i konserwacji konglomeratu służą środki o neutralnym pH. Powierzchnie powinny być myte ciepłą wodą, a następnie przetarte do sucha miękkim materiałem.
In order to maintain the conglomerate we use:
- Colourless wax which will not alter the shade of conglomerate marble, while it will refresh its beauty.
- Special agents made to seal the pores on the surface of marble, providing protection against soaking. It is essential to use them on an ultra-clean surface, as the transparent impregnation created on the aglo-marble is not permeable to moisture. Any other impurities left on the surface will be visible through the layer of the colourless impregnation and it will not be possible to remove them through conventional means
- Polyester reisin – the ingredient of conglomerates that may be subject to damage in contact with alkaline products. We should avoid using glues and clearing agents with over 10 pH.
- The appearance of conglomerate marble is also influenced by the impurities left on its surface. If they are not systematically removed, they may create a dangerous patine onthe surface that has an impact on the loss of gloss. It is therefore necessary to wash it regularly with water and the agents of neutral pH.
- The popular products that might damage the surface include: juice, shaving foams, alcoholic beverages, soda, perfume, nail polish remover, ketchup, mustard, vinegar, cleaning agents not intended to stone, hair care products, shampoo, soaps containing EDTA, stone salt, sand, toothpaste, toilet and pipe cleaning agents, as well as any liquid containing acid or alkali.
WARNING! The products of aglo-marble are natural products. The structure of the final product may differ from the presented samples. The presence of veins, structural excess, micro-cracks or pitting is not a defect – it proves the natural origin and nobility of stone. Any complaints are consider prior to the installation of window sills (with the exclusion of hidden defects).